Monday, March 1, 2010

Pretty Young Thing

Basically I am to the point where life is giving me nothing. I am nearly numb, nothing is left in me to give. I feel as though everything in my life is negative, but that shouldn't be the way it is. Today I got to gossip with a couple of my girls and that was wonderful, gossiping about boys is just so easy as a teenager. I still talk normally on the outside, make jokes when necessary. The idea is to act normal outside and not show anyone just how broken you are on the inside.
In reality life should be a gift received daily, but right now it seems like this burden. I get to dance and go to school and live in a safe home, what's wrong with me? Boys are so stressing me out right now, I mean I realize that they aren't worth my time but I think that they are wonderful. They have such a power over me and all other girls and women. It is so hard for me to resist guys when it comes to.... Well anything.
Now since i have decided not to mention names or anything I cannot really get into details but let me tell you, I have had my fair share of boy drama and unnecessary heartbreak. So since I don't really have anything more to discuss I will leave you with this.
I would tell you which song to listen to but I can't for the life of me remember what it is called, maybe you can find it? Good luck

"you came to me, full of pain.
Your guard was down, you felt ashamed.
Cry yourself to sleep to escape,
From that day, from all the pain"

if you figure out what it's called I will give you a cyber high five.

No comments:

Post a Comment